Author of Manifestation Miracle
Do you want to unlock your inner power to manifest the life you’ve been dreaming of? Don’t forget to check out the Manifestation Miracle program…
Motivational Quotes To Keep You Going
Sometimes, all you need are some motivational quotes to get you through tough times.
When you’re trying to get ahead in life and trying to be successful at something, you’ll encounter challenges…
And these challenges may make or break you.
These motivational quotes can serve as a reminder that we’re stronger than we think we are.
Always remember that you can do this.
You are where you are because you have a purpose you need to fulfill, so do your very best with all your heart and soul.
1. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”
― Steve Maraboli
2. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
3. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
― Confucius, Confucius: The Analects
4. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.”
― Samuel Lover, Rory O’More
6. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.”
― Helen Keller
7. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice
8. “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.”
― George Bernard Shaw, Mrs. Warren’s Profession
9. “You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.”
― Miguel de Unamuno
11. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.”
― William James
12. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
― Jim Rohn
13. “I cannot let the fear of the past color the future.”
― Julie Kagawa, The Eternity Cure
14. “Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”
― Bruce Lee, Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee’s Wisdom for Daily Living
15. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.”
― Stephen Richards, Think Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free
So there you go, I hope you enjoyed these quotes. Save your favorites and share these motivational quotes with your friends.
By the way, there’s one more thing I wanted to share with you…
It’s a secret I stumbled upon not too long ago.
By making a simple change in my thinking, I was able to instantly re-wire my beliefs…
… get more confident almost overnight…
… and practically force the Universe to give me what I want.
Check it out this video now: